2. USER LICENSEPermission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Cleaning Girl, Inc. website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Cleaning Girl, Inc. web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
3. DISCLAIMERThe materials on The Cleaning Girl, Inc.’s website are provided “as is”. The Cleaning Girl makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Cleaning Girl, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. REVISIONS, LINKS, ETC.The materials appearing on The Cleaning Girl, Inc.’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Cleaning Girl, Inc does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. The Cleaning Girl, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Cleaning Girl, Inc. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- The Cleaning Girl, Inc. extensively screens, trains and mentors every employee upon hire.
- The Cleaning Girl, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will hire any selected employee that fits our highly desirable criteria.
- The Cleaning Girl, Inc. requires all employees to sign a non-compete, non-disclosure agreement.
- The Cleaning Girl, Inc. provides every employee with a company uniform, unique benefit package, attractive compensation and maintains payroll taxes.
- The Cleaning Girl, Inc. proudly promotes from within and encourages feedback from clients.
- The Cleaning Girl, Inc. invests heavily in training methods and background screening to find quality employees. Hiring OUR current, Ex-worker(s) and/or accepting side propositions makes you liable for an employment referral fee of $1,500.00 if you directly employ (legally or cash basis) anyone currently or formerly employed by us within the 2 year period prior to such employment. By using our service, you agree to notify us of any attempts to solicit or accept illegal business, otherwise; Exchanging contact info is considered part of this breach.
- The Cleaning Girl, Inc. requests that clients safely secure valuables and collectibles prior to cleanings. Please advise of fragile items (and their care) in special account instructions and close any door or leave a note of areas not to clean.
- The Cleaning Girl, Inc. will code all keys, alarms, and other home entry points. TCG secures all client access into lockbox nightly as Operations Manager resides with Master Key.
- The Cleaning Girl, Inc. will not use any bleach/ammonia in the home at any time.
- The Cleaning Girl, Inc.. reserves the right to remove its employees from your home should the environment become unsafe, our cancellation policy will apply.
- CLEANING SUPPLIES
- The Cleaning Girl, Inc. provides environmentally-friendly products and nearly all equipment required for cleaning your home.
- You will need to provide electric and running water. If you want high areas cleaned, you must provide a step stool. If you would like us to use specialty products (e.g., simply green, stainless steel cleaner, sponge mop), please leave the properly labeled product out in plain view, and include this request in your special account instructions.
- For safety and liability reasons, The Cleaning Girl, Inc. will not allow its Cleaning Professionals to lift or move heavy items or furniture.
- The Cleaning Girl, Inc. does not assume responsibility for the restoration of severely worn, stained or mildewed caulking and grout.
- The Cleaning Girl, Inc. does not assume responsibility for excessive dust/debris due to post construction throughout the home, additional time may be necessary to complete an assignment.
- CLIENT CONDITIONS
- The Cleaning Girl, Inc. provides every client with a 2hr time window and will supply all equipment.
- The Cleaning Girl, Inc. provides every client with a series of automatic emails including house cleaning confirmation, reminder, review and also seasonal specials.
- The Cleaning Girl, Inc. requires all payments to be made at the time of service. We accept cash, check and all major credit cards, due at time of service. A $35 charge will be issued for all returned checks with service suspended until payment is received. A 5% late fee is issued for any payment not received at the time of service.
- The Cleaning Girl, Inc. requires all clients to provide a 24 hour notice for cancellations. All last minute notices will incur a $50 cancellation fee. This includes Lock Outs. No Exceptions.
- The Cleaning Girl, Inc. requires every client to prepare for their visit by picking up laundry, toys, infant structures, dishes, and personal items.
- The Cleaning Girl, Inc. follows the Red Clay Consolidated School District Weather Policy. In the event that the district closes due to inclement or extreme weather such as Snow, Flooding or State of Emergency, TCGINC will not travel. All appointments will be rescheduled.
- The Cleaning Girl, Inc. offers a 25% referral discount for each client’s next cleaning. TCG will impose a $1500 referral fee for any current client/employee that establishes contracting services not included in original agreement.
- We will gladly work around pets. If your pet becomes anxious or presents a safety concern, The Cleaning Girl, Inc. reserves the right to remove its employees from your home. If removal of our housekeepers is due to aggressive pets, our cancellation policy will apply.
- The Cleaning Girl, Inc. reserves the right to alter or withdraw discounts on future service at any time, but will always advise clients of any change.
- The Cleaning Girl, Inc. reserves the right to refuse, remove and terminate a client for any reason at any time.
- The Cleaning Girl, Inc. offers a variety of extra services, located on our website. All extra services must be scheduled prior to our visit. The Cleaning Girl, Inc. cannot guarantee that the work will be completed otherwise. Please plan accordingly.